luni, 24 mai 2010

Dublin free tour with Chris

Trip Advisor didn't post my massage so I will publish here my "review":


Hello,
Not too much words to say, I just LOVED the free tour of Dublin with Chris.
If I am not asking too much (but I know I do :-) ) can somebody film a tour of Chris (I know, 3 hours is much) and upload it on youtube?
I filmed just 1 minute and... I want to see more!!
Chris, if you remember the big (read FAT) Romanian guy, with yellow hooded sweatshirt, Romania say Hi! to you. :)
We loved the tour (me and my four friends) and we wait for a video recorded tour or even the text! (please include the jokes also).
Cheers from Romania!

Cristian (yes, I have the same name :) ), Dorin, Alina, Andreea & Cristi (the second Chris in our group!)
--------------------

Click si aici:
Home of the Famous Free Tour
Offering free walking tours in London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Amsterdam, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Prague, Paris, Madrid, Jerusalem, and coming soon to Brussels and Tel Aviv, SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours is committed to providing everyone, no matter of budget, with the best tour available. It is our goal to help travelers fully discover the beauty and rich history of as many European cities as possible. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during their intriguing tours. Since they work for tips, every tour is consistently one of the best in Europe.

Niciun comentariu: