joi, 8 iulie 2010

Nu va merge scroll-ul la mouse?

Am mac la munca si mouse-ul e cam ciudat, bila prea mica, se blocheaza destul de des...

Am gasit AICI cum sa rezolva treaba:


How to clean the Mighty Mouse's scroll ball
I haven't figured out a way to clean it. But when the scrollball stops working, I've found that I can press down very hard on the ball, itself, and roll it back and forth a few times.
This seems to dislodge whatever is in there and it works fine again.

How to clean the Mighty Mouse's scroll ball
My mouse would only work in one direction. Luckily, I have a wireless mouse as well, so was not completely stuck. After reading thru a few of the emails, I tried compressed air in a can.
I just used a can of compresses air (couple of buck at most computer stores) and blew the compressed air in around the roller ball. It fixed it almost immediately.

How to clean the Mighty Mouse's scroll ball
The official Apple way is to hold the mouse upside down and roll the ball around. I find that blowing in it also helps. Compress air - all the better.

Niciun comentariu: